The Museum van Bommel van Dam Foundation considers it important to be able to show as much of its collection to others. We have a generous loan policy and are keen to cooperate on exhibitions with other (museal) institutions and organisations by lending objects from our collection. We look forward to receiving your loan request.
Because of the renovation of our new museum location and the upcoming move we currently no longer accept loan requests until 31 August 2021. New loan requests can be submitted from 1 September 2021 onwards.
Loan request procedure
A loan request needs to be received by us at least six months before the start of the exhibition and must contain the following information:
· Name and address of the requesting institution
· Name and data contact person
· Title and dates of the exhibition
· Foundation for the request
· List with requested objects and, if possible, the matching object numbers
· Facility report
· Climate data of the exhibition hall/room
The request can be sent in writing to the following address:
Stichting Museum van Bommel van Dam or Museum van Bommel van Dam Foundation
attn. dhr. Paulo Martina, director
5911 BX Venlo
Or per email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stichting Museum van Bommel van Dam does not ask for a loan fee. We do not ask for a fee for writing condition reports and the packing of objects either.
The lender must, however, take into account expenses for:
· Transport by a registered art mover
· Insurance of the objects during transport and stay
· If applicable: expenses for repairs or conservation treatments
· If applicable: courier expenses
Image for publications or (online) publicity can be requested from Hilde Janssen, collection manager and registrar: email@example.com
Museum van Bommel van Dam Foundation strives to answer your loan request within one month. For any question concerning the loan request procedure or the loan terms and conditions, you can contact Hilde Janssen, collection manager and registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org